VARIATION: 4-HANDED SIAMESE MAHJONGG
This is a variation of Siamese Mah Jongg created by Gladys Grad. These rules are printed with her permission.
- Use 2 sets, and set up 2 racks for each player.
- Use rules as for 2-handed (two-handed Siamese Mah Jongg TM rules here)
- SCORES are kept for each player after each full game:
PAYMENT is made out of a “POT “that is predetermined before the game begins:
(for instance……$3.00, $5.00, $10.00 from each person). After the games, payment is made to each player out of the “POT” in accordance with their scores. Any remaining money left in the “POT” is redistributed equally back to each of the players.
- PLAYER HAS 1 MAH JONGG AND 1 DEAD HAND. Play continues by the remaining opponent(s).
- A PLAYER HAS 2 DEAD HANDS., (or 2 players have 2 dead hands, or 3 players have 2 dead hands).. . . . Play continues by other opponent(s).
. For all questions specific to Royale Siamese Mah Jongg, please contact Gladys directly through her website Siamese Mah Jongg
©Copyright MAH JONGG MADNESS 2015-16 GLADYS GRAD